Last Updated: October 13, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our Site or use our services. This may include:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Billing information
– Any other information you choose to provide
We may also automatically collect certain information when you visit our Site, such as:
– Your IP address
– Browser type and version
– Operating system
– Date and time of access
– Referring website
– Pages visited
– Clickstream data
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
1. Providing and improving our services: We may use your information to fulfill your requests, provide customer support, and enhance our products and services.
2. Communications: We may send you service-related communications, such as transaction confirmations, updates, and security alerts. We may also send you promotional materials and newsletters with your consent.
3. Analytics: We use data analytics tools to better understand how users interact with our Site and services, allowing us to improve our offerings.
4. Legal and Compliance: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms and policies.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. However, we may share your information with:
– Service providers who assist us in delivering our services.
– Legal authorities and government agencies when required by law or to protect our rights.
– Business partners or affiliates with whom we collaborate.
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
– Access: You can request access to the Personal Information we hold about you.
– Correction: You can request corrections or updates to your Personal Information.
– Deletion: You can request the deletion of your Personal Information.
– Opt-out: You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us.
Purus Power Trademarks
Purus Power Corporation (“Purus Power”) Trademarks Notice as of January 1, 2018.
Purus Power Trademarks, Service Marks, Word Marks, Business Names and Logos.
Purus Power employs numerous registered trademarks, trademarks, service marks, business names and logos while conducting its business activities.
The names “Purus Power”, “GCG”, “Gyro-Cyclonic Generation”, “CONTADA”, “VIENTO”, “CycloStream” and “The Next Generation of Energy” have been trademarked by Purus Power Corporation.
The “Purus Power” trademark has been, and continues to be used by Purus Power Corporation in its services, business activities and solutions, which include, but are not limited to, energy, renewable energy, renewable energy development, alternative energy solutions and environmental enhancement solutions. Various Purus Power trademarks have been and will continue to be used in conjunctions with energy, renewable energy, renewable energy development, alternative energy solutions and environmental enhancement solutions as well as other areas.
Purus Power is a Trademark of the Purus Power Corporation
Purus Power is a Registered Business Name and Service Mark of Purus Power Corporation
GCG is a Trademark of the Purus Power Corporation
Gyro-Cyclonic Generation is a Trademark of the Purus Power Corporation
CONTADA is a Trademark of the Purus Power Corporation
VIENTO a Trademark of the Purus Power Corporation
CycloStream is a Trademark of Purus Power Corporation
The Next Generation of Energy is a Trademark of Purus Power Corporation
The use of the word “Purus Power”, “GCG”, “Gyro-Cyclonic Generation”, “CONTADA”, “VIENTO”, “CycloStream” and “The Next Generation of Energy” in conjunction with energy, renewable energy, alternative energy and environmental solutions in any regional, local, national, global or other context has been Copyrighted by Purus Power Corporation.
The ‘Purus Power Logo’, and all its graphical elements, are a trademark of Purus Power Corporation.
All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Copyright © 2018-2023 by Purus Power Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website or any publications produced by Purus Power Corporation may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system in any form, or by any means, without the expressed written permission of Purus Power Corporation.
Please contact Purus Power Corporation via the contact form on this website for more information.
Purus Power Corporation
535 Davenport Rd, Toronto, ON M5R 3R5 Canada